Thursday, May 7, 2009

It has been a few weeks since I have been on here. We have been busy, busy, busy!!! I know one thing...I am so tired of rain! It isn't raining today so we might actually get to ride horses this evening! We only have 3 weeks of school left. I am getting excited! I can't wait until summer break! I plan on doing lots of fun things with the kids this summer.
My dad is finally out of the hospital! He still has a long recovery road ahead of him, though. He is happy to be home. I am happy for him.
Cole is Indiana this week! He and I went up to visit last weekend. He decided he wanted to stay with Grandma instead of come home with me. They have been having a good time. I am going to get him Saturday sometime. I miss the little booger!
TaTa for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment