Monday, April 13, 2009

About Us!

Mac and I have been married for 9 years. We have 3 beautiful children that keep us very busy. Sydney is 11, Alex is 8, and Cole is 4. We have lived in Mt Eden, KY for 8 years. I was bron and raised in Seymour, IN. Mac was born and raised in Pensylvania. Sydney plays fastpitch softball for a traveling team called that Batcats. They are out of Anderson County. Alex plays rec league baseball. Mac and I coach Alex's baseball team. Cole hasn't decided what sports he wants to partake in yet. If I had to guess, I would say football. He is a little rough neck!
I am highly involved in church activities. We attend Mt Moriah Baptist Church in Mt Eden. Mac and I teach children's church. I help teach Team Kids, help in the nursery, teach VBS, help with the Christmas Program, and attend Moms In Touch. I love my brothers and sisters in Christ! They are such a blessing to me, and have helped me thru so many things.
I work in the Spencer County school system as an Instructional Assistant. I have been doing this for 5 years. I love it because I am off the same time my kids are off. Mac is a Journeyman Ironworker. He has been doing this for 13 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment